Kure Bazaar, fashionably made in France, has developed healthier solutions(*) for trendsetting and professional colours at your finger tips.
Launched in 2011, their exclusive and innovative formulation is up to 90% natural, reducing chemical ingredients drastically from what was done in the nail industry at the time. With fortifying Bamboo extract and Vitamin E, they preserve the nails' vitality, all this without compromising on professional quality, long-lasting wear and gorgeous fun colours.
Richly pigmented, with a glossy finish, their application is easy and fast drying. We like it simple and easy here, you must have noticed...
Vegan, cruelty free, they are 10 Free, so you won't find in them any Formaldehyde (including Formaldehyde resin), Toluene, Phthalate (including DB), no synthetic Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Paraben, Xylène, Styrène, Benzophénone-1, Benzophénone-3.
(*)Let's be obvious since we're very transparent at GBB: Nail-polish is not the healthiest make-up choice you can make. Period. Whatever the brand.
But then, once in a while, feeling pretty and breaking your rules a little is perfectly an option we agree with.
That's why we chose Kure Bazaar for our cheat-days, thanks to their 10 Free and eco-natural formula.
Made in France
In the Base & Top Coat range from Kure Bazaar, we have :
- "Clean" : repairing Base must-have : smoothing, protecting, with a matte and slightly white finish. To wear alone, with Dry Finish or before a coloured nail polish (especially the dark ones).
- "Dry Finish" : a quick dry Top Coat, with a slight gel effect to hasten the drying of your nail polish, add gloss and protect the colour. Perfect in duo with only the Clean Base for better than natural nails, or on top of the colour of your choice for long-lasting hold.
- "Final Touch" : natural Top Coat to add shine and protect.
- "First Base" : the natural Base, ideal if the nails are strong and smooth, for teens and young women.
- "Super Base" : the nail Treatment with 1% concentration of Silicium, enriched with Bamboo and Vitamin E to repair fragile, split, sensitized nails. To be worn alone, glossy finish. Can be used during a chimio-therapy to protect the nails.
INCI: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyurethane-67, Phosphoric Acid, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain depending on colours: Titanium Dioxid CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Ultramarine CI 77007 , Aluminium Powder CI 77000 , Manganese Violet CI 77742 , Black 2 CI 77266, Red 36 CI 12085 , Blue 1 CI 42090 , Silver CI 77820, Red 28 Lake CI 45410 , CI 60725, CI 77163.
Vegan, Gluten free.
Use on your Nails, fingers or toes.
Wash and dry your hands (or feet) carefully before, to not have cream or oil on your nails. The Super Base is to be worn alone as a nail treatment.
Remove when needed with a natural Nail Polish Remover.