Kure Bazaar, fashionably made in France, has developed healthier solutions(*) for trendsetting and professional colours at your finger tips.
Launched in 2011, their exclusive and innovative formulation is up to 90% natural, reducing chemical ingredients drastically from what was done in the nail industry at the time. With fortifying Bamboo extract and Vitamin E, they preserve the nails' vitality, all this without compromising on professional quality, long-lasting wear and gorgeous fun colours.
Richly pigmented, with a glossy finish, their application is easy and fast drying. We like it simple and easy here, you must have noticed...
Vegan, cruelty free, they are 10 Free, so you won't find in them any Formaldehyde (including Formaldehyde resin), Toluene, Phthalate (including DB), no synthetic Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Paraben, Xylène, Styrène, Benzophénone-1, Benzophénone-3.
(*)Let's be obvious since we're very transparent at GBB: Nail-polish is not the healthiest make-up choice you can make. Period. Whatever the brand.
But then, once in a while, feeling pretty and breaking your rules a little is perfectly an option we agree with.
That's why we chose Kure Bazaar for our cheat-days, thanks to their 10 Free and eco-natural formula.
Made in France
In the Beige & Nude range from Kure Bazaar, we have :
- "Camel" : a true Camel, Nude with a warm twist, gorgeous on a slightly tan complexion.
- "Cappuccino" : the new Nude, lacquered taupe Beige, opaque in two layers.
- "Chloé" : a light purple Taupe with vintage pink hints, light when worn in one layer for a "Nude with colour " or opaque in two layers.
- "Corso 22" : light opaque Nude, gorgeous on darker skins.
- "Cuir" : dark black Brown, to use as a black red, very feminine on short square nails, very modern on light complexions.
- "Dolce" : powder Pink for a Rose Nude, glossy, like a see-through So Vintage.
- "Essenziale" : pinkish Nude, opaque like a second skin, the nail's foundation make-up!
- "Hippie" : tender soft Pink, slightly more opaque than Dolce, on a warmer note.
- "Kimono" : true Nude, white with a pink undertone, opaque in two layers.
- "Nomade" : sweet tender Pink slightly lighter than Dolce.
- "Nude" : the lighter version of Cappuccino, a Beige with a hint of grey for a very light lacquered taupe.
- "Rose Snow" : powder pastel Pink, opaque and elegant.
- "Sable" : lovely very light pink Nude, opaque in two layers.
- "Sofisticato" : elegant candied-chestnut Brown, a light marron glacé with pink undertones.
INCI: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyurethane-67, Phosphoric Acid, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain depending on colours: Titanium Dioxid CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Ultramarine CI 77007 , Aluminium Powder CI 77000 , Manganese Violet CI 77742 , Black 2 CI 77266, Red 36 CI 12085 , Blue 1 CI 42090 , Silver CI 77820, Red 28 Lake CI 45410 , CI 60725, CI 77163.
Vegan, Gluten free.
Use on your Nails, fingers or toes.
Wash and dry your hands (or feet) carefully before, to not have cream or oil on your nails. It will extend your nail polish hold.
Preferably use a base underneath to further protect or treat the nails. It helps with long-lasting too.
Apply one or two layers of nail polish, depending on the finish and intensity you want to achieve (or add a more transparent colour, like Gloss for example, on top for a customized finish).
Let dry, then follow with a top coat for protection of your artwork and extra glossy finish. You can re-apply a top coat after three days to refresh the shine and longer-lasting wear.
Remove with a natural Nail Polish Remover.