Purifying Herbal Head to Toe Mask
Siam Seas Purifying Herbal Head to Toe Mask is a powder blend of 9 powerful South-east Asia ancient herbs, a secret recipe passed down through generations for its impressive skin-transforming properties.
To be used on Face & Body alike, it will soothe sensitivity, redness, acne of all skin types, for a purified, glowing skin.
Composed of ancient Ayurvedic herbs and extracts as a powder base, you add a touch of liquid for your very own personalised mask, customised to your specific needs of the day, making it a versatile & indulgent mask to have in your bathroom for those days of hyper sensitivity or redness or those punctual breakouts...
Quite handily, a wooden spoon is attached to the jar to help you prepare your own mask easily, and you can see our "How to use" tab for suggestion of which liquid you could add (so much more choice than always water).
Here are the herbs and powders and their properties:
- Thanaka : to protect the skin from sun damage and dehydration, balance sebum production, clear bacteria responsible for acne, keeping the skin clear.
- Plai : anti-inflammatory, to heal and treat problematic skin.
- Wild Turmeric : anti-inflammatory and deeply healing of scars, sun damage, skin brightening.
- Turmeric : brightening, anti-bacterial for a smooth and healthy glow.
- Terminalia Chebula : antioxidant and antimicrobial, helps protect the skin and reduce ageing signs.
- Som Poy / Shikakai : draws out impurities and toxins, as a mild natural cleanser, antioxidant and rich in vitamins.
- Mangosteen : highly antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, strengthening the skin and boosting cellular renewal and collagen production.
- Knema Corticosa : soothing and healing flaky, dull, cracked skin.
- White Pueraria Mirifica : dubbed the "fountain of youth" for its regenerative properties. Rejuvenates and restores the skin.
You'll love its customizable formula and multiple use, depending on the added liquid, as well as the congestion-reducing, redness-soothing, acne-fighting and brightening properties it gifts your skin.
Siam Seas is a luxurious skincare line, composed of handmade innovative formulas mixing powerful botanicals from South East Asia to alleviate the symptoms of acne-prone, irritated, reactive, sensitive, dehydrated, dull skins.
Supadra Geronimo, creator of Siam Seas, started her personalhealing journey to soothe her own troubled skin, diving into her roots, using fresh, pure botanicals from South East Asia as she's seen her grandmother do in her childhood.
Fascinated with the results, she researched and worked closely with Thai herbalists to create those beautiful potions. They are crafted with over 90% indigenous ingredients, efficiently healing the skin day after day from modern-day stress.
More than "just" precious skincare really healing the skin, the treasures of Siam Seas aim to ground you into the moment, reminding you in the whirlwind our lives are, to take a moment to yourself, to connect mind and body in one place, one moment and rediscover your beautiful self, shining from within. A healing gift to you.
Made in the USA
Jar with wooden spoon.
100% of ingredients are from plant and natural origin.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate (natural occurring calcium salt), Wood-Apple Thanaka Powder, Plai, Wild Turmeric Powder, Turmeric Extract, Terminalia Chebula, Som Poy / Shikakai Powder, Mangosteen Powder, Knema Cortisosa Lour Herb, White Pueraria Powder.
INCI: Calcium Carbonate, Limonia Acidissima Powder, Zingiber Cassumunar, Curcuma Aromatic Salisb Powder, Curcuma Longa Extract, Terminalia Chebula, Acacia Concinna Powder, Garcinia Mangostana Powder, Knema Cortisosa Lour Herb, Pueraria Candollei Graham EX Benth Var Mirifica Powder.
Vegan, Gluten Free, Fragrance Free.
Apply on the Face and Body, when needed.
Mix the liquid of your choice (see below) with enough powder to create a semi-thick paste (approximately 2-3 wooden spoon for a face mask, 6 to 9 for a full-body mask)
Massage a thin layer on the skin (avoiding the eye area if on the face).
Let fully dry (approximately 20 minutes).
Remove gently with water.
- If you're in a hurry, warm water works wonder still and you'll definitely see glowing results.
- If you need something richer, oils will help : Coconut or Almond to moisturise, Sesame to protect from sun damage, Olive to deeply soften, Wheat Germ to firm the skin (careful on the face, for its comedogenic), Rosehip to heal and brighten, etc...
- If you want the power of fruit and vegetable, fruit juices are your liquid of choice then: Carrot to brighten and enjoy a fresh glow, Cucumber to cool down the skin and refresh, Tomato to smooth the skin, Pomegranate for its antioxidant properties, etc...
- Milk or nut milk are also a great moisturising choice,
- as well as the usual bestsellers : honey, yogurt, aloe vera, avocado, banana, floral waters or even Yen toner, your favourite serum... you choose!
In the box, you'll find a few more recipes, for dry skin, oily skin, sensitive skin, dull skin... that you can also use as is or be inspired by to create your very own.
Do not let water or moisture inside the jar. Keep in a cool, dark place.