Kure Bazaar, fashionably made in France, has developed healthier solutions(*) for trendsetting and professional colours at your finger tips.
Launched in 2011, their exclusive and innovative formulation is up to 90% natural, reducing chemical ingredients drastically from what was done in the nail industry at the time. With fortifying Bamboo extract and Vitamin E, they preserve the nails' vitality, all this without compromising on professional quality, long-lasting wear and gorgeous fun colours.
Richly pigmented, with a glossy finish, their application is easy and fast drying. We like it simple and easy here, you must have noticed...
Vegan, cruelty free, they are 10 Free, so you won't find in them any Formaldehyde (including Formaldehyde resin), Toluene, Phthalate (including DB), no synthetic Camphor, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP), Paraben, Xylène, Styrène, Benzophénone-1, Benzophénone-3.
(*)Let's be obvious since we're very transparent at GBB: Nail-polish is not the healthiest make-up choice you can make. Period. Whatever the brand.
But then, once in a while, feeling pretty and breaking your rules a little is perfectly an option we agree with.
That's why we chose Kure Bazaar for our cheat-days, thanks to their 10 Free and eco-natural formula.
Made in France
In the Red range from Kure Bazaar, we have :
- "Amore" : Red with a touch of cool pink, balancing between Chérie & Mademoiselle K.
- "Chérie" : intense Red with a twist of Pink, like touched with Black cherry.
- "Couture" : Newest deep Red with a 80s vintage feel.
- "Lipstick" : warm Red, a bit more vibrant than Rouge Flore, much more red than Juicy but still with an orange twist.
- "Love" : pure Red to wear alone or play with : as a base to Mademoiselle K for example, or on top of a dark Red to customize the tint .
- "Mademoiselle K" : modern deep Red with a Pink twist, elegant and strong as a famous Mademoiselle...
- "Parisienne" : deep plum Red.
- "Rouge Flore" : vibrant pure Red with a warm orange undertone.
- "Sari" : deep Brown Red.
- "Scandal" : The deep Black Red, almost eggplant.
- "Stiletto" : real Red, without blue, pink or orange undertones, true Red for summer to winter. Real intensity at the first layer already.
- "Vinyle" : pop & lacquered Strawberry Red.
- "Vogue" : dark elegant Red.
From darker to lighter shades :
Scandal - Parisienne - Vogue - Chérie - Amore - Mademoiselle K - Stiletto - Rouge Flore - Lipstick / Vinyle (more pink) - Juicy (more orange).
Discover the rest of the range here : Beige & Nudes, Black & Whites, Blues, Golds, Naturals, Oranges, Pinks, Purples, Yellows & Greens.
Also, the Bases & Top Coats, the Care Selection and sparkly Accessories.
INCI: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isosorbide Dicaprylate/Caprate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, N-Butyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Polyurethane-67, Phosphoric Acid, Methoxyisopropyl Acetate, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Alcohol, Tocopherol. May Contain depending on colours: Titanium Dioxid CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Red 34 Lake CI 15880, Ultramarine CI 77007 , Aluminium Powder CI 77000 , Manganese Violet CI 77742 , Black 2 CI 77266, Red 36 CI 12085 , Blue 1 CI 42090 , Silver CI 77820, Red 28 Lake CI 45410 , CI 60725, CI 77163.
Vegan, Gluten free.
Use on your Nails, fingers or toes.
Wash and dry your hands (or feet) carefully before, to not have cream or oil on your nails. It will extend your nail polish hold.
Preferably use a base underneath to further protect or treat the nails. It helps with long-lasting too.
Apply one or two layers of nail polish, depending on the finish and intensity you want to achieve (or add a more transparent colour, like Gloss for example, on top for a customized finish).
Let dry, then follow with a top coat for protection of your artwork and extra glossy finish. You can re-apply a top coat after three days to refresh the shine and longer-lasting wear.
Remove with a natural Nail Polish Remover.