Cream Concealer Refill
The Cream Concealer is a buttery concealer that blends smoothly with the warmth of your skin to provide up to full coverage of little imperfections: diminishes dark circles, hides blemishes, reduces redness and hyper pigmentation spots.
You'll find here the Cream Concealer Refills, for your lovely and trusted compact (the same as the Pressed Eyeshadows).
If you don't own a compact yet, have a look here for the full product.
They are also compatible with any Z-palette or magnetic palette if you prefer.
Comfortable thanks to its nourishing and vitamin-rich natural ingredients, it is highly pigmented and easy to apply for a light-to-heavy touch-up, leaving no traces.
10 shades perfectly matching the Liquid Silk Foundation, you can go for sheer coverage using only the Liquid Silk Foundation on your prepped skin or work your seamless coverage with the Cream Concealer as a first step, then applying the Liquid Silk Foundation. If you want a fuller coverage, you will follow the first two steps by the Satin Matte Foundation or Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex and/or a Finishing Powder.
Have a look at our "Colour Guide" tab for help on how to choose your colour.
The whole Alima Pure product choice is extensive, from Face, to Cheeks to Eyes and Lips, to allow every woman to find what would suit her mood that day. The colours are varied, as well as the finishes: satin matte, pearluster, luminous shimmer...
Mineral beauty brand Alima Pure has a simple motto: "Minimal ingredients for Maximum impact. A few simple, natural ingredients crafted in just the right way." . We couldn't agree more.
Minimal? Yes, but only in ingredients, never in choice and fun.
Natural? Yes, with the strictest and highest quality, with no concession to elegance and sleek design.
Delivering? oh Yes!
In colour? an impressive 45 colours for the Satin Matte Foundation only. And more from nude to dramatic, sparkly, matte, shimmering, deep, for the eyes and cheeks.
In comfort? Silky soft surprise letting the skin breathe.
In covering and hold? Natural finish, buildable, richly pigmented, long-lasting, foundation enhancing, safe, calming, sun protecting, what more to say?
2.5g - 0.08oz
Made in Italy
Refill, packed in 100% post-consumer recycled paper box, printed with eco-friendly soy-based inks.
Here is a little guide to help you get your bearings and find the perfect match :
First the colour description and counterparts in the Satin Matte Foundation or the Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex, and then a short explanation about undertones and skin depth to help you determine yours if needed.
- "Pearl" : for light skin tones with cool or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 1, Neutral 1, Olive 0 or in Pressed Foundation : Birch
- "Dew" : for light skin tones with warm or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 1, Beige 1 or in Pressed Foundation : Sesam, Aspen
- "Dream" : for light to medium skin tones with cool or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 2, Cool 3, Neutral 2, Neutral 3, Olive 1, Olive 1.5 or in Pressed Foundation : Macadamia, Nutmeg
- "Echo" : for light medium skin tones with warm or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 2, Warm 3, Beige 2, Beige 3 or in Pressed Foundation : Nutmeg, Ginger
- "Suede" : for medium skin tones with cool or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 4, Cool 5, Neutral 3.5, Neutral 4, Olive 2, Olive 3 or in Pressed Foundation : Dune, Malt, Chestnut
- "Spice" : for medium skin tones with warm or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 4, Warm 5, Beige 4, Beige 5 or in Pressed Foundation : Cardamom
- "Muse" : for medium to deep skin tones with cool or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 6, Cool 7, Neutral 5, Neutral 6, Olive 4, Olive 5 or in Pressed Foundation : Agave, Teak
- "Lush" : for medium to deep skin tones with warm or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 6, Warm 7, Beige 6, Beige 7 or in Pressed Foundation : Pecan, Coriander
- "Cashmere" : for deep skin tones with cool or neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Cool 8, Cool 9, Neutral 7, Neutral 8, Olive 6, Olive 7 or in Pressed Foundation : Clove, Sable
- "Heat" : for deep skin tones with warm to neutral undertones.
You may wear in Satin Matte Foundation : Warm 8, Warm 9, Beige 8, Beige 9 or in Pressed Foundation : Sandstone.
- the Cool Range has the highest ratio of red mineral pigments, so they'll match well with slightly pink undertones.
- the Neutral Range match well with cool peach undertones, with slightly more yellow pigments than the Cool range, but still a bit cooler than Beige or Warm.
- the Beige Range has a balance of yellow and red mineral pigments, so they'll match well with most neutral peach undertones. This is the most neutral range (yeah, naming is not instinctive here).
- the Warm Range has the most yellow pigments, so it suits best the skins with a subtle yellow / golden-toned undertones. If your foundation often appears too pink on your skin, this is the one for you.
- the Olive Range suits best skins with neutral brown undertones. It neither Beige nor Neutral is a right fit for you, then Olive might be your answer.
Understanding skin depth:
- For 1-2 (0-1 for Olive): the fairest skin, easily burns in the sun, usually wearing the lightest shade in other brands, and event then, often finding them slightly too dark. Skin tone's depth close to Nicole Kidman's or Emma Stone's.
- For 2-3 (1-1.5 for Olive): fair to light skin, burning with initial sun exposure usually. Wearing the lightest to second lightest shade in other lines. Skin tone's depth close to Gwyneth Paltrow's or Jennifer Lawrence's.
- For 3-4 (3-3.5 for Neutral, 1.5-2 for Olive): light skin. Your skin may initially burn with sun exposure but it can build a tan with regular exposure. In other lines, perhaps you were the second or third shade. Skin tone's depth close to Jennifer Aniston's or Natalie Portman's.
- For 4-5 (3.5-4 for Neutral, 2-3 for Olive): light-medium skin. You tan well and rarely burn. You may vary between light and medium shades depending on the season. Skin tone's depth close to Eva Mendes's or Alicia Vikander's.
- For 5-6 (4-5 for Neutral, 3-4 for Olive): true medium skin. Your skin tans easily and never burns, hello "Bronze Goddess". Skin tone's depth close to Beyoncé's or Tina Tuner's.
- For 6-7 (5-6 for Neutral, 4-5 for Olive): medium to deep skin tone. Your skin never burns, may just deepen with sun exposure. Skin tone's depth close to Michelle Obama's or Mindi Kaling's.
- For 7-8 (6-7 for Neutral, 5-6 for Olive): deep skin tone. In other lines, you use the deepest or next-to-deepest shade. Skin tone's depth close to Angela Bassett's or Kelly Rowland's.
- For 8-9 (7-8 for Neutral, 6-7 for Olive): deepest skin tone. In other lines, you may have had difficulties to find a shade deep enough for you. Fear no more. Skin tone's depth close to Viola Davis' or Lupita Nyong'o's.
Still have a question? Contact us here, and we'll be happy to help.
100% of ingredients are from natural origin.
Ingredients: Squalane, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Squalene, Tocopherol. May contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide-Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide-Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide-Black (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
INCI: Squalane, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Persea Gratissima Oil, Cera Alba, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Squalene, Tocopherol. May contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide-Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide-Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide-Black (CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).
Gluten free, Fragrance free.
To refill you compact :
Open your compact completely to not damage your mirror.
To release the empty pan, cup your hand, turn the compact over and tap it on the back and into your hand, the pan will pop right out (hence the hand...).
Slip the new pan into place, it will stay there, being magnetic and all. Magic!
To use as the original Cream Concealer :
On clean skin, you have four tools to apply it easily, depending on the result you're looking for:
- with Alima Pure's Sponge, flexible for easy movement and access to the side of the nose, application under the eyes. It will provide a natural looking finish and coverage.
- with the Concealer Brush, ideal for layering the Cream Concealer to build a full coverage.
- with the Mini Blending Brush, for the perfect diffused, evenly blended coverage thanks to its angled bristle, especially on the side of the nose.
- with... your fingertips! Their warmth will easily control the application and coverage.