Moroccan Beldi Soap with Rose
Kahina Giving Beauty's high quality Moroccan Rose Beldi Soap comes directly from the Moroccan Hammam to your bathroom, for an incredibly silky skin, bathed in a gentle scent of precious Damask roses.
With nourishing Olive Oil & Damask Rose Essential Oil, 100% natural, rich in Vitamin E, it hydrates and deeply nourish the skin, while helping purify it.
Soothing, its gel-like texture is so gentle to the skin, you can use in on face and body alike.
Kahina Giving Beauty, a natural, fair-trade and organic skincare line, aims to link women together to help each other through shared beauty Rituals, working and sponsoring very closely a female-run Berber cooperative producing Argan Oil.
Giving back to the community (25% of profits), environmentally committed through the choice and quality of ingredients as well as the lovely packaging, Kahina Giving Beauty bears its name really well, living the "Give before you Get" motto to the fullest.
And when you know that the drawings on the packaging are the signatures from the Berber women of the cooperative, it gives so much force and love to it, helping each other.
Made in Morocco
100% of ingredients are from natural origin.
Ingredients: Olive Oil(*), Water, Damask Rose Essential Oil .
INCI: Saponified Olea Europaea Oil(*), Aqua, Rosa Damascena Essential Oil .
(*) organic origin
Vegan, Gluten free.
To use on the Body and/or Face.
Use as a traditional cleanser soap:
- on Body, massage a tablespoon of Beldi Soap onto damp skin, and rinse off.
- on Face, apply a little of Beldi Soap on damp skin and rinse off.
It won't lather really, but it cleans nonetheless.
For a home Hammam experience on the Body:
- Spend 5 to 10 minutes in a hot bath, shower or steam room (or create a bit of steam in your bathroom with your shower), to open up the pores (don't use any cleaning product at this stage).
- Massage a tablespoon of soap onto your skin with a bit of energy (gets the blood flow going!).
- Leave for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Exfoliate the skin with your kessa glove or konjac sponge, in large circular movements.
Repeat once or twice a week, depending on your needs and habits. Your skin will be refined and softer if done often.
Avoid Eye contact.